Camping and Caravanning
Situated in a lovely part of the National Forest, Sealwood Cottage camp-site is an ideal base for exploring the local area or simply a relaxing break, where you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the region, perhaps with a glass of Fine English Wine produced at Sealwood Cottage Vineyard.
The tariff is based on 2 people per night:
- Pitch with EHU – £15 from 3rd April 2018-1st November 2018. £16 from 1st November 2018- 1st April 2019
- Pitch without EHU – £12.
Extras £1 per night:
We also have a new toilet & shower block.
If you are travelling from the A38 please do not take the Walton on Trent exit as it has a narrow bridge which is unsuitable for caravans etc.
We see your co-operation with the following policies to ensure your stay, and of other quests is enjoyable and the site remains a peaceful and pleasant place in which to spend your holiday. If you or a member of your group breach any of the rules, you may be requested to leave the site immediately, without a refund. If you are experiencing a problem with excessive noise from other guest, please advise immediately.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum of 2 night stay over weekends and 3 night stay over the bank holidays.
- Deposit for the first night stay is required to secure your booking. Balance for your stay MUST be paid on your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposit for booking cancelled prior to arrive will not be refunded. No refunds for early departures.
- Visitors; unless arrangement are made. No visitors will be allowed onto site without prior consent and payment. Visiting time 10am- 5pm. No visitors after 5pm.
- Only one car per pitch permitted, other cars or commercial vehicles must remain in to the car park.
- Cash/Cheques payable to J Goodall
- By BACS/Paypal (please ask for details)
Our site policies
- Check in time: 1pm- 6pm (or by arrangement)
- Check out: 12am. Late check out maybe available for £6.00 (12am-4pm)
- Please drive at walking pace (5km) Please be careful of children at play.
- Children: Parents have the responsibility of supervising their children at all time to ensure their safety whilst on site.
- Working farm: this is a working farm, there will be implements/machinery on site, which are NOT climbing frames.
- No climbing or damaging trees.
- Dogs: they must be kept on a short lead or tie outs when in the caravan or tent. Owners have the responsibility of supervising their dogs at all time to ensure of others whiles on site. The dogs can be walked up the drive, the caravan site field or the vineyard field (not the vineyard) All fouling must be cleared away by the dog owner and disposed in the designated bin.
- BBQ: only gas BBQ permitted, minimum 18″ above grass, well away from trees and others combustible materials.
- Conduct: to ensure all our guests have great holiday we expect common-sense and considerations to be shown at all times to other guests. A reasonable standard of dress and behaviour is expected at all times and other site guest must not be disturbed in any way.
- Rubbish: please use Recycling Bins as marked situated adjacent to the toilet block
- Smoking: to be confined to your pitch only
- Privacy: We ask you do not walk within the perimeter of the house.